Loaded with stupid questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Mike and welcome to the forum. I, too, am "Mike" and I, too, am from Prescott, Arizona. While I own a bevy of small boats, canoes, kayaks and a beautiful Cats Paw Dinghy, my wife and I charter a GB42 annually up in British Columbia. Our favorite cruising grounds are the Broughton Islands. We have owned sailed and maintained sailboats in San Diego, most recently a 42 foot ketch. But frankly, SoCal has limited places to go so after exploring Catalina a dozen time, the Coronado Islands, and the Channel islands, we sold the boat, deciding to charter. Curious about your plans, personally, I really don't want to be a long distance boat owner.

Questions?

I think FD v SD, twin v single, onboard v on shore laundry facilities, anchor type, scope issues, up v down galley, etc. have all been frequently addressed but will never be answered. Other, even more pressing, issues (e.g.: helicopter landing pad or not, hydrofoils on trawler hulls, personal-sized fusion reactors for power, etc.) have not yet been considered and you may want to start separate threads for them. 42 pretty much covers all the important stuff you need to know about boating.

Yo OP Bumpkin... Questions???

Did I miss something!

I think FD v SD, twin v single, onboard v on shore laundry facilities, anchor type, scope issues, up v down galley, etc. have all been frequently addressed but will never be answered. Other, even more pressing, issues (e.g.: helicopter landing pad or not, hydrofoils on trawler hulls, personal-sized fusion reactors for power, etc.) have not yet been considered and you may want to start separate threads for them. 42 pretty much covers all the important stuff you need to know about boating.

Psssssst, VacuFlush or Marine Elegance....

I think post 17 implies that he will ask questions on the appropriate forum subject heading. He was just saying hello here (which also states) It appears he is quite literal about his statements. Just my impression.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom