Jefferson Owner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LenBuchanan

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Feath (fee-a) Gaelic for Calm, Tranquil
Vessel Make
1989 Jefferson 37 Sundeck
Hello All,
My wife Nancy and I are new to Trawler Forum. We have owned a 1989 Jefferson 37 Sundeck since 2015. We brought the boat by water to the west side of Michigan (Eastern shore) of Lake Michigan in 2016. We brought the boat via the waterway and the North Channel of Lake Huron. We are looking for information, group outings and other goings on in the Great Lakes Region.
Hope to hear from many and will be perusing the threads.

Lenny & Nancy Buchanan
M/V Feath (fee-a)

Welcome aboard. We bought our current boat in Virginia back in 15 and ran it home to the sunrise side in 16.

Hi there,
Sorry for not getting back sooner. Life happened. When in '16 did you bring your boat back from Virginia? While we were bringing our boat back, we left New Jersey June 6 and arrived in Muskegon July 18, with stops along the way, we travelled with another boat, 'Resolute' a Grand Banks 32 for a couple of days, that was just bought and was going to Boyne City.
Do you keep the boat in Au Gres? My wife and I are originally from East Tawas, but left years ago, 1972 to be exact. We still get back there quite often as my sister still lives there. I also lived in Pinconning back in the '60's. Maybe sometime when we get back there and the weather is better, we'll look you up.

Hi there,
Sorry for not getting back sooner. Life happened. When in '16 did you bring your boat back from Virginia? While we were bringing our boat back, we left New Jersey June 6 and arrived in Muskegon July 18, with stops along the way, we travelled with another boat, 'Resolute' a Grand Banks 32 for a couple of days, that was just bought and was going to Boyne City.
Do you keep the boat in Au Gres? My wife and I are originally from East Tawas, but left years ago, 1972 to be exact. We still get back there quite often as my sister still lives there. I also lived in Pinconning back in the '60's. Maybe sometime when we get back there and the weather is better, we'll look you up.

We left in mid May and got home in late June. Yes we keep the boat on the AuGres River behind our house. If you are ever down here, PM me and we could show you our boat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom