Intro from Tacoma, WA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NbyNW

Greetings from Tacoma! I joined the forum because of the wealth of info on the various makes/models. Helped tremendously in narrowing the list of potential candidates. I plan to make the move to the liveaboard lifestyle in the next 6-12 mos. Thanks to all for the high level of quality info on a variety of topics. I’ve learned a lot!

I’m also starting a thread in the General Discussion Forum looking for some info on dimensions of a Marinette 32/37. Thanks again!

Mike

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard. Good luck in your search.

Hi Mike-

We are at the same stage as you & looking in the same place. We're currently in Palmer, AK, but are planning a move sometime between June-August. Our plan is to make a few trips to look at marinas and boats soon. Good luck finding what you want!

Eric

Hi Mike-

We are at the same stage as you & looking in the same place. We're currently in Palmer, AK, but are planning a move sometime between June-August. Our plan is to make a few trips to look at marinas and boats soon. Good luck finding what you want!

Eric

Hi Eric, Thanks for encouragement. I started about 6 months ago and have looked at 100's of boats(online and in person). However, I have a much better idea of what I want. At least today!

Good luck with your search!

Mike

Back
Top Bottom