Inching closer to our dream, offer accepted!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scottbwheeler

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Salt Wife
Vessel Make
44' Endeavor Trawler Cat
Hi everyone,

Our offer on a 2003 Endeavor 44 Trawler Cat has been accepted! The sea trial and survey takes place July 11th, fingers crossed that all is good! Our plan is to play around the west coast of Florida for a couple years and when we retire head to the Bahamas and possibly do the loop! I've been lurking and reading as much as I can here, decided it was time to join in!

Scott

Welcome!

The Endeavour 44 is a real nice boat. We looked at one in Stuart 3-4 years ago that had a king bed in the master stateroom. We loved all the room on board. Our issue was the beam would have required a 60' slip at the local marina and billed as a 60' boat. Your family should have a great time with it.

Welcome to the forum! Fingers crossed on the survey.

Ted

Great boat, and the Vincent's are great people to deal with. The admiral and I had Endeavour, PDQ and Krogen on our list of a dozen or so final possibilities. They are practical, economical, safe and spacious platforms for serious cruisers, and the hold their value well too. Best of luck with the survey.

Thanks for the welcome, everybody! We are on pins and needles, wanting to hear that all is good. It is in great shape and has been well maintained... at least on the surface, the inspections will tell the rest!

This has been a dream for many years for us, we almost made the plunge in our 20's, flat broke in a kinda rough Westsail 32. I was actually writing out a deposit check in a hotel in Mi., when my wife (Mary) called me to let me know we were going to be parents!!!! How the heck did that happen??? So now, 29 years later, we are starting back towards our dream! Thanks again for the welcome!

Welcome to TF . I was a Westsail fan myself . Tried to buy one more once , just never could make it happen . That 44 trawler cat will be a sweet boat .

Back
Top Bottom