Howdy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boatseaker

My husband and I are 14 year owners of a 1980 CHB 34' which we have used to cruise in Prince William Sound and Southeast Alaska. We are now looking forward to buying a larger (36-40') and newer (2000-2012) trawler in which to cruise SE Alaska for many more years. We are especially looking at pilothouse trawlers. We are considering: Nordic Tugs, Helmsman, American Tug, Pacific, North Pacific and Krogen. We're looking for pros and cons for purchasing (or not purchasing) any of the fore-mentioned.

Welcome aboard, and it sounds like you have already had, and are looking forward to more, enjoyable boating life. From the time you have already put in, I doubt we could actually tell you much in broad terms you don't already know. However, if you narrow it down a bit by looking at some of the above, then once one takes your fancy, there are bound to be folk on here who have one or once had one, and could address specific queries with some realtime experience. Do tell more about your present vessel. Pics are nice, and easy to upload. Mine is a sedan version of your type of boat I think.

Welcome aboard, and we hope to hear more from you as your search progresses.

John

Welcome aboard

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom