Hi From NC... Looking for Mainship

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TrawlerRick

Hi everyone. My wife and I have been looking at cruising boats for a couple of years now. We believe we have now landed on our vessel of choice, Mainship 390. We have compared several makes and models and this the 390 just seems to fit us. So that said, our search is underway. Anyone selling one or knows of one, please share. We've talked with some great brokers in the business and they have been helpful and are also searching, but we wanted to reach out the community too. Look forward to reading posts and learning from experienced cruisers. Rick and Beth Pierce Kernersville, NC

Welcome aboard. The 390 is a very nice boat, good luck.

Thanks. We really like the hard covered aft deck and the configuration of flybridge. Appreciate the confirmation. I have founds some real fans of the 390

Rick
Welcome aboard TF.
Lots of MS owners and info here.
Keep checking the classifieds and Marlow- Mainship section as they do turn up periodically.
Don

Mainship

Good boats, we used to have a 400 before getting our tug. There was one for sale in New Bern very recently with twin 240 hp, although I can't remember if it was a 34 or a 390.

I recently bought my 2003 390. I recommend the Yanmar 370 single engine. I did quite a bit of research. The Yanmar is a very reliable engine. When I looked at various twin motors, I saw how jammed the engine room was. The 390 seems to be solid. I'm really liking mine. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom