Hi from Manzanillo, Mexico

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YogiBear

Hi All,
my name is Chris, originally from the UK but lived / worked in Mexico since 2001.
I have spent my working life on merchant ships, in shipping lines and the last 26 years in Container Terminal management.
Close to deciding on early retirement and currently looking to buy a trawler. Have one in my sights!
Originally was looking at sailboats but after much research and some sailing charters, motor sailing mostly, decided to just go with a motor!

Last time I was in Manzanillo was around 1994. I remember the awful roads from the airport to the resorts. I bet it's a whole new world now!

Welcome to the forum!
BD

Welcome aboard.

Currently heading south ourselves, in Mazatlan, next stop PV then onto Bari Navidad. Heading to the canal this year.

Good luck on the boat finding you!

Cheers

Last time I was in Manzanillo was around 1994. I remember the awful roads from the airport to the resorts. I bet it's a whole new world now!

Welcome to the forum!
BD

New highway now. In 2011 they improved the access to the airport but was soon washed away / damaged by a hurricane.

Welcome aboard.

Currently heading south ourselves, in Mazatlan, next stop PV then onto Bari Navidad. Heading to the canal this year.

Good luck on the boat finding you!

Cheers

If you need any local help when you are down this way in Barra / Manzanillo, give me a shout.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom