Hi from Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ogtim

Hey All...

Las Vegas is home but looking to find a livaboard trawler with a nice aft cabin in the Florida or southeast region. Planning on purchasing in 1-2 years I hope. We shall see. This would be my "second" home.

Welcome aboard. We lived out wear for about 30 years but moved back here to live on the water, love it.

awesome.. Love it here, but I do like getting my boat / ocean fix every so often.. Grew up in South Florida and the ocean, I can only do so much Florida at a time.. lol.

We lived in Florida back in the 70s. It is quite a bit different now. We actually enjoy the winters here in Michigan now that we are retired. Good luck with your boat search, keep us informed.

Hey All...

Las Vegas is home but looking to find a livaboard trawler with a nice aft cabin in the Florida or southeast region. Planning on purchasing in 1-2 years I hope. We shall see. This would be my "second" home.

Another fellow Las Vegan...I've been here (TF) only days longer than you, but have already found a few other Vegas folks. My better half was born and raised in Vegas...finally found something that she's willing to leave the desert for...a boat! Welcome.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom