Hi fellow boaties

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Georgie88

I'm Georgie and I live on a yacht in Australia. We sail north for winter and cruise around the Barrier Reef islands and in summer head back south to get away from cyclones and extremely hot weather. I love our lifestyle on the water and wouldnt want to be doing anything else! The sailing and boating community are like family and we always help each other when cruising. Thank you for allowing me to join this group!

I'm Georgie and I live on a yacht in Australia. We sail north for winter and cruise around the Barrier Reef islands and in summer head back south to get away from cyclones and extremely hot weather. I love our lifestyle on the water and wouldnt want to be doing anything else! The sailing and boating community are like family and we always help each other when cruising. Thank you for allowing me to join this group!

Welcome, to another Aussie. There are a few of us on here. Sounds like a near idyllic lifestyle you are living. How many are there of you, or is it just you..? You said 'we', but that might refer to you and the boat. :)

From down under

I live aboard with a partner. There are about 1500 live aboard that cruise the east coast of Australia. It's a fantastic lifestyle. We work a couple of months a year and cruise the rest! We grow salad stuff on the boat, hunt pigs and goats on islands with bows and arrows and spearfish!

I live aboard with a partner. There are about 1500 live aboard that cruise the east coast of Australia. It's a fantastic lifestyle. We work a couple of months a year and cruise the rest! We grow salad stuff on the boat, hunt pigs and goats on islands with bows and arrows and spearfish!

Jus too damn Cool!! Welcome!!

Photos??? Please!!! :speed boat: :speed boat: :speed boat:

Welcome Georgie. Glad you are here. We can live vicariously through you living the dream.

Aussie

I'm sure sailing in the states is amazing as well! Our boat is a Pearson from Maine over there! You have the Caribbean which is stunning

Where are you in Oz Peter?

Southern fringe of Brisbane. Boat 25 minutes away at Horizon Shores Marina, just a bit north of Jacobs well, and 30 mins north of the Gold Coast.

I'm sure sailing in the states is amazing as well! Our boat is a Pearson from Maine over there! You have the Caribbean which is stunning

Great... A Pearson! I well recall that good boat brand; having been all around boats from NY to Maine in during 1950's and 60's through mid 70's. What size and model?? Would be wonderful to see photos!

Happy Boat-Life Daze!! - Art :speed boat:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom