Hello Y'all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fourboat

Vessel Name
Second Wind
Vessel Make
1984 Kirie Elite 37
Hello Y'all! New member to the forum here from Mississippi. I grew up on the water and had a boat before I had an auto. Fished offshore for years, gave that up in my mid thirties. I'm an avid sailor now sailing the MS. Sound in my 37 Kirie Elite. I'm really thinking about retirement down the road and doing the Big Loop with my wife. Sailing is still fun, but as I get older its harder on the body for long lengths on the water. I really like the idea of a trawler as I take two weeks a year now and cruise/sail to Florida. Looking forward to listening in on forums and asking questions. Fair Winds Y'all

Hello Y'all! New member to the forum here from Mississippi. I grew up on the water and had a boat before I had an auto. Fished offshore for years, gave that up in my mid thirties. I'm an avid sailor now sailing the MS. Sound in my 37 Kirie Elite. I'm really thinking about retirement down the road and doing the Big Loop with my wife. Sailing is still fun, but as I get older its harder on the body for long lengths on the water. I really like the idea of a trawler as I take two weeks a year now and cruise/sail to Florida. Looking forward to listening in on forums and asking questions. Fair Winds Y'all

Hola Senior Quattro. Welcome!

Welcome many loopers do it in sail boats.

Welcome! A lot of ex (happy) sailors here.

Welcome

Although grew up in Florida many summers in Louisiana

I sailed many times as a child around Bay St, Louis MS

Back
Top Bottom