Hello to Trawler Fourm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trihartsfield

Vessel Name
Ethos of the T
Vessel Make
26 Sedan Tollycraft
I have been boating all my life, however only in runabouts. My wife and I purchased a 1974 Tollycraft 26 Sedan last year and moor it at Gates of the Mountains outside of Helena, MT. Our first cabin cruiser and we both love it and plan on becoming a part-time Liveaboard when we retire.

This is a great forum and I have already learned a lot.

Chris and Barbara Hartsfield

Welcome aboard! I checked out where you moor the Tolly, and that's some pretty spectacular scenery. How far are you able to go on that waterway?

Welcome aboard. We need photos of your new baby.

Welcome aboard! I checked out where you moor the Tolly, and that's some pretty spectacular scenery. How far are you able to go on that waterway?

It is a total of about 20 miles one way. It is beautiful and cheap. It is on the Missouri River and opens up to a lake.

Thanks

Howdy, you will soon outgrow your fish bowl, I think. Got larger plans after that?

At bottom of the reply box, click Go Advanced. There you'll see manage attachments, and the rest should be self explanatory.

Howdy, you will soon outgrow your fish bowl, I think. Got larger plans after that?

At bottom of the reply box, click Go Advanced. There you'll see manage attachments, and the rest should be self explanatory.

Hey Rich,

Once we start boating in the PNW we will likely get a larger boat, especially when we start our part-time live aboard. Pretty much decided on a trawler.

Can’t wait!

Chris

Hey figured out how to add photos.

4CBDD66E-4F2C-4188-B263-21ACDF4B9997.jpg

7BF2AA86-DB0F-4669-9ACF-B426C65456A5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom