Old 05-11-2017, 08:22 AM   #1

City: Ponce Inlet
Hello and Thanks

I have been reading the trawler forum for months. I am enjoying the posts as well as learning a lot. We just sold our sailboat and are now in the process of searching for a small trawler. We are trying to do our homework and narrow down what we actually need to be on board maybe a month or two. Currently we are researching the Nordic tug 32 as well as the Camano 31. We live in beautiful Ponce Inlet, Fl . Any and all suggestions will be appreciated.
Toot541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 08:45 AM   #2
Enigma

City: Slicker?
Greetings,
Welcome aboard.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:41 AM   #3
Veteran Member

City: Channel Islands
Vessel Name: Nordic Star
Vessel Model: 1969 Pilot House Trawler
Live Aboard eh?

Let me Welcome you (early) to the Family! I've been living aboard my boat for about 7 months now and here's a few things I've learned. My 1969 36' Pilot House Trawler has plenty of room and keeping her clean and well maintained is a pleasurable every day event. Picking the right boat is obviously the most important decision but right behind that is picking the right Marina. There are 5 liveaboards on my dock and all of my nautical family have proven to be good people and good friends. We tell each other when we are going to be gone and such.

Fortunately for me the Marina Staff is excellent and are in the office 7 days a week with coffee, pastries and open ears. Caring folk they are!
Nordic Star is offline   Reply With Quote