Hello from Pitcairn Island! 50' Choey Lee and new floating home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Pitcairn Island
Vessel Make
Marine Trader Choey Lee
Arlo and Catrina here living aboard our first boat and learning all about solar, Lehman diesels, Garmins and anchor drag! Have lots of experience on forums for landlubbers (classic Chevy, BMWs, whatever kid's car needed help, etc.) but nothing regarding maritime life, such as wtf is wrong with this urinal I'm supposed to go number two in?! And why do 1800 rpms only produce five knots? I love to putter and tinker and offer help; won't post unless I first have sweated, cussed, or bled a little.

Arlo and Catrina here living aboard our first boat and learning all about solar, Lehman diesels, Garmins and anchor drag! Have lots of experience on forums for landlubbers (classic Chevy, BMWs, whatever kid's car needed help, etc.) but nothing regarding maritime life, such as wtf is wrong with this urinal I'm supposed to go number two in?! And why do 1800 rpms only produce five knots? I love to putter and tinker and offer help; won't post unless I first have sweated, cussed, or bled a little.

Pitcairn Island,,, really???? Its always been a dream for me to go there. When i was a kid i was in love with the story "The Bounty"

Eli

Yes; fun rooting for Fletcher Christian and all, but the real hero is Bligh saving his men on a dinghy by navigating some two thousand miles! Right?

Pitcairn Island,,, really???? Its always been a dream for me to go there. When i was a kid i was in love with the story "The Bounty"
Eli

James Norman Hall, one of the authors of the Bounty trilogy has written a memoir: My Island Home. I recommend it highly; the story of a live well-lived. It's out of print, but cheap on the used market.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 10
For a second there I thought you actually sailed (motored) that MT Cheoy Lee to Pitcairn Island, 1300 miles from Tahiti and you were posting from there. I'd want to hear that story! But Key West isn't bad though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom