Hello from the great white north

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WHAY

Vessel Name
Franknboat
Vessel Make
Tartan 26
Hi everyone.
Well sitting up here looking out the window wishing I was out on the water. I currently have a 26 tartan sailboat don't fault me for that. This is soon to change or at least the fleet size will be increasing.
As with most new users I've been reading this forum over the last little while. The wealth of info of the users on this forum makes me feel comfortable that as my wife and I start down a new path in life I will be able to get some guidance and the occasional not so subtle shove in the right direction. We have now made the big decesion to sell it all and move to the water. I'm lucky that we have such a large live aboard community here in Toronto. Big plan is to have the house sold and be on the water by May. Now the journey begins. I look forward to interacting with all of you as we navigate the waters to happiness.

Hmmm, a blowboater lurking on a trawler site? That's almost as bad on as a Sea Ray owner lurking on here.

Welcome aboard. If you've been around here much you know we have one main rule and that is....without pictures, it didn't happen. We all like to see photos of others' boats, where they boat and them using it.

Don't be shy about posting pics!

Thanks for the welcome have some issues uploading pics and videos from iPad but I'll figure it out. Good to see someone speaks Canadian eh. Look forward to talking aboot my boot:) with you all. Ok I've attached one let's see how this worked. This is my Tartan 26 Franknboat. She has a complete new deck paint job this spring.

Whay,
Welcome aboard!
As a new member, understand that you may not be able to post pics until around post 8-10. One of the safeguards the owners and mods have put in place.
Look forward to your input and pics!

Welcome to the forum! Happy boat hunting!

Ted

Martha, quick grab my gun. I've found another one of those damn Trontonians

Whay,
Welcome aboard!
As a new member, understand that you may not be able to post pics until around post 8-10. One of the safeguards the owners and mods have put in place.
Look forward to your input and pics!

I am also new here but I did not know that ! I thought it was just me having trouble navigating this site ..... cheers FB

Back
Top Bottom