Hello from a future cruiser

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LKN_Pete

Vessel Make
Sea Ray SD240
Hey - I've lurked here for awhile and figured I should sign up. Right now I have a runabout on Lake Norman, NC... but my goal is to start cruising in about 10-12 years when my youngest heads off to college (maybe a bit sooner if work keeps going so well lol).

I'm not sure my wife is sold on the great loop yet, but I think I've at least sold on her on crossings to the Bahamas (got her to watch a video from the c-shel channel on the exumas the other day and she really liked that :))

Really enjoy reading this board and learning... figure it will come in handy in the future!

Attachments

• boat10.jpg
    boat10.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 25
Pete, welcome to TF. This is a great place to hang your hat, kick back and watch the fun. Lots of people on here have lots of knowledge and are open to sharing it.

Welcome aboard. Have to take baby steps first, get her to do a bit of cruising then go for the Loop.

Greetings,
Welcome aboard. You could always charter for a week and cross to the Bahamas. Don't know where but someone should. Or, charter over there.

Pete, Just down the road from you. I'm on a slightly shorter plan and hope to be cruising in about 5 years. We are doing a trawler "school" this January in Florida to get our feet wet and begin the hands on learning.
Welcome and see you on the LKN.
-Jim

Back
Top Bottom