Hello from Cape Cod

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

battles2a5

Hi there. Checking in from Cape Cod. Officially in dreamer status for the time being. Currently in a Grady Express 330, but hopefully the next boat will be a long-distance explorer. Have learned a ton from this forum already and hope to be able to contribute as well.

Hi there. Checking in from Cape Cod. Officially in dreamer status for the time being. Currently in a Grady Express 330, but hopefully the next boat will be a long-distance explorer. Have learned a ton from this forum already and hope to be able to contribute as well.

Welcome! I'm in Seattle now but grew up in North Eastham. Always kept our boats in Wellfleet Harbor!

-tozz

Welcome to TF. :flowers:

However, while at it, can I also make a general plea to everyone, (so not picking on you by any means), but in general, most new members are not completing enough of their basic profile details to enable many of us to identify where you are based.

I'd just like to remind folk this is not just a US forum, but international, so please complete the town/city, state, and country IDs, so it is clear to all where you are based.
:Thanx:

Back
Top Bottom