Hello from Byron

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

byresch

Hi and thanks for adding me to the members. I am going to look at a Gulfstar Trawler and wanted to ask for information on that site.

I have previously owned 4 boats and not having learned my lesson am looking again. We have had two sailboats, a 42 Jeanneau and a 45 Columbia, and two power boats, a 42 foot Carlcraft houseboat and a 48 foot Chris Craft Roamer. We lived aboard the Roamer for almost 10 years in Maryland and the Columbia for over 4 years in San Diego.

Once again thank you for adding me. I will be participating when ever I feel I have something positive to add.

Welcome and good luck on your search for the next one!

Hi and thanks for adding me to the members. I am going to look at a Gulfstar Trawler and wanted to ask for information on that site.

I have previously owned 4 boats and not having learned my lesson am looking again. We have had two sailboats, a 42 Jeanneau and a 45 Columbia, and two power boats, a 42 foot Carlcraft houseboat and a 48 foot Chris Craft Roamer. We lived aboard the Roamer for almost 10 years in Maryland and the Columbia for over 4 years in San Diego.

Once again thank you for adding me. I will be participating when ever I feel I have something positive to add.

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are in a position to give way more than you'll need to take. Always welcome from 'old hands'. :)

Welcome aboard. Which model of Gulfstar are you looking at?

Welcome Byron! Lots of information here to which you are encouraged to add. We do like pictures, so share a lot.

A late welcome how did the look go? BTW I will be in Ellenton Tuesday

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom