hello all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aboutime73

Vessel Name
mistress
Vessel Make
chris craft commander sports cruiser
hello all, I've been lurking for a while and picked up some great information so i figured i would join. I'm kinda of a new boater with a fifty year old boat "so what could go wrong, lol"
anyways thanks to all who have taken the time to do some cool write ups and i hope nobody minds the :banghead:occasional dumb questions:banghead:.

thanks again
Jason

hello all, I've been lurking for a while and picked up some great information so i figured i would join. I'm kinda of a new boater with a fifty year old boat "so what could go wrong, lol"
anyways thanks to all who have taken the time to do some cool write ups and i hope nobody minds the :banghead:occasional dumb questions:banghead:.

thanks again
Jason

Welcome Jason, tell us about the boat.

thanks, she seems to be a solid old boat, was painted at some time and looks good at 10 feet, re powered around 2000 with 454 marine power and velvet drives and the galley/salon was gutted

thanks, she seems to be a solid old boat, was painted at some time and looks good at 10 feet, re powered around 2000 with 454 marine power and velvet drives and the galley/salon was gutted

Em, what brand and model?

marine power? thats what the plate on the exhaust manifolds say. there blue, closed loop cooling systems, looks like a standard GM cap, coil and ing. module

marine power? thats what the plate on the exhaust manifolds say. there blue, closed loop cooling systems, looks like a standard GM cap, coil and ing. module

I meant what boat model.

sorry, it's a commander sports cruiser 35

yes, its a chris craft. i think it had a rough life in the 90s, the folks i got it from put a lot into her in the early 2000s making her sea worthy. she will never win a beauty contest but it's had most of the big ticket items replaced and should be a good starter boat for the wife and I

Welcome aboard. Some nice boats were made by Chris.

yes, its a chris craft. i think it had a rough life in the 90s, the folks i got it from put a lot into her in the early 2000s making her sea worthy. she will never win a beauty contest but it's had most of the big ticket items replaced and should be a good starter boat for the wife and I

We love photos, so post them up.

And any and all questions are welcomed!

Any naysayers who may turn up will be summarily pounded into submission with the aim of giving you all the support you need! :)

My boat is 1969 so 51 years old now but it just came out of refit and looks great. The boat length is 28 feet and a Sedan Cruiser made in Vancouver BC. Almost no one will be familiar with her maker - Mariner. If your boat is cared for you will get to own something that isn't just another plastic fantastic.

There on full site, not on mobile.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201014-105343_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201014-105343_Chrome.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 5
I was being a smart arse - avatars are the photos! :D

AT, welcome aboard. The old Chris's have a high level of fondness in many of our hearts. Well built, well designed and are just great boats.

Back
Top Bottom