Hello to all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WncLee

New here, I don't have a trawler YET have just started looking & deciding what to get for us. Looking to start with doing Great Loop & then will go from there,being indecisive on where to go a trawler sounds great to me,beach house where you want it LOL. Getting our bucket list done while we can & the Loop is on mine,both are disabled & all sorts of screwed up so now is the time before we get older & hurt more. We're in WNC/East Tenn area so if anyone close by give a shout, I grew up on the water & always around boats of all sizes & have been missing the water more & more,it's time to step up & get ourselves a trawler,hoping she likes it enough to go ahead & make the switch to full time living,my work will allow it very soon so why not.
Have a good 1 all,
Lee

Lee!
Welcome aboard and wonderful dreams you have...make them happen!

I used to sail on Holston Lake before I moved to Eastern North Carolina to be near the beach and more open and free water (to go most places I desire).

You can begin the Loop from Knoxville if you desire.

Enjoy, ask questions, look at all the great stuff already on this forum and bring the dream to fruition.

Tim

I grew up on the NC east coast,Figure Eight Island back in the 70's,have been thinking of moving back & getting something with a dock,rent while gone. I miss the water,almost moved to Big Pine Key,FL & glad I didn't because would have lost everything with the storm. After finding trawlers the dream of boating around became a reality before I'm too messed up to physically do it,more & more spinal fusions to come,broken screws in my back,it's now or never.Thanks for the welcome :))

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom