Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FLCruiser

Hello all. I've been a past visitor to the forum but never registered. We just took delivery of a DeFever-designed 2004 42 Heritage East. It's our first trawler. Our first boat was a 27 Catalina sailboat. The last boat was a 33' Cruiser. Our primary cruising grounds will be the Florida west coast, but we look forward to expanding as job schedules permit.

Lots of projects are underway, and more are to come. I'm looking forward to some great input and advice from the folks here.

Attachments

• IMG_8842.jpg
    IMG_8842.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Pretty boat, tell us more about yourself and the Admiral.

Welcome Aboard.

pete

Welcome and congrats on your new-to-you Heritage east - she's a beauty, all right! What is that dark colored vertical feature amidships, extending upward from the waterline about 12" or so?

That's algae from the A/C discharge. I've since had the boat detailed and buffed out, but that seems to be one of the issues needing quick attention.

Pretty boat, tell us more about yourself and the Admiral.

Welcome Aboard.

pete
We're so boring, there's not much to tell. I'm in IT, and the Admiral is in property management. We've done a lot of cruising on the west coast of Florida. We're a couple of years from retirement, and the Great Loop is something we would consider. While we may spend more time on the hook with this boat, we have met a lot of great people in the marinas we've visited and would like to continue to visit those folks.

Welcome to TF - sounds like a plan... :flowers:

FL,
Welcome! I'm almost your neighbor, across the bay in St. Pete. I'm next to Madeira Beach just off the ICW, where is your port?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom