Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

McDan

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Lit'l Bee
Vessel Make
Mainship 350 Trawler
Hello all! I just joined & look fwd to talking boat!
I own a nice MAINSHIP 350 trawler with a single CAT diesel.
Any other Mainshippers out there?

Good Morning & welcome.
I believe there is a lot of Mainship first hand knowledge here, it's just not me.

McDan
Welcome aboard TF
Yes lots of MS knowledge here on TF. Don't limit yourself to the MS sub-forum... a Yanmar is a Yanmar regardless what boat it's in.
Also many members that have previously owned MSs.
I have posted some MS parts info on my "Bacchus" website. The easiest to find are the late model 34Ts or 34HTs as I included the BOM which is searchable. For other models & yrs you can only scan the part photos to find what you are looking for. When you open the photos it usually includes the mfg and mfg part #s.

http://dkloeber.wixsite.com/bacchus

question

how do I post a question. the website is very confusing. I have a question for user Marin. how do I ask hime a question. I have spent hours trying to figure this pout.

how do I post a question. the website is very confusing. I have a question for user Marin. how do I ask hime a question. I have spent hours trying to figure this pout.

Unfortunately Marin's last activity on the site was "May-12-2016".
I miss him.........:whistling::hide:

F/V David B

Unfortunately Marin's last activity on the site was "May-12-2016".
I miss him.........:whistling::hide:

how can I find information about the converted F/V David B that he featured in one of his posts about converted fishing vessels? He had a picture of the boat in drydock. Alan

how can I find information about the converted F/V David B that he featured in one of his posts about converted fishing vessels? He had a picture of the boat in drydock. Alan

Is this the vessel David B that you are looking for, I found this on a Google search.......:thumb:

Last edited:
Actually I think you might be right, but if you look at google images there are two different David B's and it appears there was a major re-build of the cabin.

Back
Top Bottom