Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello fellow boaters,

I have been boating in a wide variety of vessels since my first ride on a sunfish sometime in the late 60's. My last boat was a Mainship 34 MKI which we owned 11 years and cruised the Bahamas and the Keys as frequently as possible.

I am also in my 35th year as a Marine Industry Professional and have worked in Distribution, Representation and Manufacturing.

I'm in the Industry because I love boats.

Happy to be here, I look forward to learning and sharing.

Keysdisease :thumb:

Hello fellow boaters,

I have been boating in a wide variety of vessels since my first ride on a sunfish sometime in the late 60's. My last boat was a Mainship 34 MKI which we owned 11 years and cruised the Bahamas and the Keys as frequently as possible.

I am also in my 35th year as a Marine Industry Professional and have worked in Distribution, Representation and Manufacturing.

===============================
Welcome, sounds like we may learn a lot from you too.

Welcome aboard. Your experience should make for interesting reading.

Welcome aboard. Enjoy and feel yourself at home

Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome aboard. Here's hoping that your expertise will settle many of our heated debates.

Welcome to TF. With all your experience I bet you know a lot about anchors.:D:hide:

Hello fellow boaters,

Welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome

Welcome Keydiease-love the name. Will watch for many knowledgeable posting from you!

Welcome Keysdisease! I have a mystery of life that we are having a hard time solving and thought you might be able to help. We are living on our KK 36 trawler and traveling from Hollywood, Fl to Key West. We have not met any other live aboards along the way. Go figure......the water temp is 87, there are lobster everywhere for the taking and the seas are flat calm. Where is everybody????

Well, this is hurricane season....even if they have been conspicuously absent so far this year.

Welcome keysdisease, what do you know about wood boats and epoxy? I'm in my 35th year and still learning about it.

Welcome to the form. I live in the keys so I know from were you speak.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Cool Beans, there are plenty of live aboards in the keys, Boca Chica Bay in Key West, Newfound Harbor at Big Pine, Boot key harbor in Marathon and all along the Bayside of the Upper Keys.

I'm a member of the Upper Keys Sailing Club in Key Largo HOME | Upper Keys Sailing Club
and there are a few live aboards in Buttonwood Bay out the back door.

Capt Head, that's a an of worms worthy of its own thread

And Deck Ape, perhaps we have met at one of the local watering holes somewhere along the chain. I too was a deck ape, but more of the finesse type as I am a bowman, not a grinder.

Thanks again all,

And should you visit the Keys remember to beware the Keysdisease :socool:

Perhaps at sparky's for$.. 25 wings &pink shrimp and $1.50 drafts everyday 4 to 6

Back
Top Bottom