Greetings from south of France.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

User915

I'm happy to join this forum. The 42' Grand Banks I own now is my 4th Grand Banks (32', 42' classic, 42' classic, and now the 42' MY).

All best !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Comment ca va! My # 1 dream is to have a boat in the South of France! Been to Juan Les Pin and cap Antibes several times. Favorite place on earth....du Cap Eden Roc Hotel, Bacon's, Le Terrace..been over 10 years since we visited, hoping to go back soon! Welcome to the forums.

Ça va bien merci !

Bonjour ! Thank you for your nice message. I see you know Cap d'Antibes very well, what is great ! Last weekend we went from Antibes to Monaco for 3 days, at Port of Fontvielle. Then we did cruise to San Remo, Italy, then back to Cap d'Antibes, where we spent 1 night at the anchor, right in front of Eden Roc Hotel :). Then we spent 1 day at the anchor, îles de Lerins, in front of Cannes.

Pic is moored in Monaco Fontvielle, at the foot of Prince's Palace Rock.

My GB is moored in Port Vauban, Antibes. Next time you will be there, feel free to inform me in advance, we should have a drink on board.

Best regards,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 85
Bonjour ! Thank you for your nice message. I see you know Cap d'Antibes very well, what is great ! Last weekend we went from Antibes to Monaco for 3 days, at Port of Fontvielle. Then we did cruise to San Remo, Italy, then back to Cap d'Antibes, where we spent 1 night at the anchor, right in front of Eden Roc Hotel :). Then we spent 1 day at the anchor, îles de Lerins, in front of Cannes.

Pic is moored in Monaco Fontvielle, at the foot of Prince's Palace Rock.

My GB is moored in Port Vauban, Antibes. Next time you will be there, feel free to inform me in advance, we should have a drink on board.

Best regards,

Will take you up on your offer. In return I insist on lunch or dinner at Pam Pam with your guest ( I do speak some Cajun French).

Thanks

Yes it will be great, thank you. Where is Pam Pam ? I don't know the place, sorry.

Olivier,

You are certainly going to bring much interest to TF. What gorgeous cruising waters. Please Keep us informed of your travels. Welcome aboard.

Ah good old port vauban, just a stones throw from Fabrice Pouzet's Antibes Shipservices. If he's still around tell him Ed from the sailing yacht springtime said hello. Antibes is a great base for summer cruising and to get winter projects done as well.

Via iPhone.

Thank you for your post. For sure I will stop at Antibes Ship service next time I'm there and say hi from you. Yes Port Vauban is a great place, close to Rade de Villefranche, Monaco, San Remo, not far from Portofino, Corsica, Gulf of Saint Tropez, very close to Cannes.
Thanks again.

Thank you for your kind post. I will do my best to keep in touch over here. Glad you liked the pics of my albums. Your website is very interesting !
Best regards.

Welcome aboard, nice GB.
My last boat had no French connection, but was named Antibes.

Hi Bruce,
Thank you for your kind message. Very nice your last boat was named Antibes !
Your Island Gypsy Europa looks very good. Island Gypsy are excellent boats, well built in Hong Kong since American Marine LTD moved from HK to Singapore around 1973, similar quality than Grand Banks, and I like the Europa concept.
Best regards.

Back
Top Bottom