Greetings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

P6642

I have been stalking the trawler forum for years now and finally took the plunge to join. During my stalking I have been impressed with the quality of advice and the congenial nature put forth in this forum .

I have been living in Japan for 30 years and have the opportunity going forward from 2018 to spend summers back in my home state of NJ on Long Beach Island. I am not currently an owner but have a plan in place to acquire a project boat to live on in the summer months with the hope of developing a skill set to take advantage of the trawler way of life in future years.

I am a total newb when it comes to boating but have always been attracted to the life style a trawler offers. One of the reasons I am attracted to this lifestyle is that I am a waterman, surf, kayak, snorkel, fish, swim... It is now time to add boating to the repertoire.

Thanks for having me,

Brian

Welcome aboard. You can certainly learn all you need to know about boating. Ask questions, take classes and make some friends that have boats and ride along.

Welcome to TF

Welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom