Good Morning All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Soleil du Nord
Vessel Make
Hans Christian Independence 45 1991
Well we are nearing the completion of the work on our 'New to Us' 1991 Hans Christian Independence 45. I am retiring in the next few months and she (my Wife Vickie) already did. We currently have the boat in CT and we will be starting our boat life in the next few months.

We are planning to head the boat south sometime before it gets too cold, in search of warmer waters for the winter. In the spring of 2022 we plan to start the Great Loop and see the eastern part of this beautiful country from the water.

Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi and stop lurking in the shadows.

Rick

Rick welcome aboard. That is one beautiful boat. Naturally we all want to see more pics of her, of where you go boating and you two using the boat.

In the early 70's I live in Anchorage when I was in the USAF. I can't imagine much has changed since then. (rolling my eyes!)

Mike,

Yep not much has changed up here (eye roll) except everything. Anchorage is now almost 300k population and Ft. Richardson and Elmendorf is now Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson (JBER). The USAF is how I came up here in '73'. Pops was stationed at Elmendorf. With the exception of college years, I never left. I am retiring in AZ and the boat.

I think I posted pics of some of the work done on my profile?

Regards,
Rick

Rick, hearty congratulations on your "new" boat. I followed her admiringly when she was on the market recently - she's a beauty in so many ways.

Thanks, She was the first boat that I actually fell in love with. We looked at many others, but I kept coming back to her. She was calling to me and I heard her. She will soon be a pretty girl again.

Back
Top Bottom