Glad to be here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sea dation

Vessel Name
Sea Dation 111
Vessel Make
43 President Motor Yacht
Just purchased a 43 Motor Yacht. I have been on or in the water all my life. Been in boats 40 years, this is my first trawler. WOW different animal. I am near Savannah Ga.

Welcome sd! Please give a bit more info re your "new" 43 President boat. Photos are always appreciated!

Cheers! - Art

Welcome to TF. Sounds like a nice vessel.

Welcome aboard. We just sold a President 41. Had a great time with it.

Glad to have you with us.

Welcome aboard. We just sold a President 41. Had a great time with it.

Dave - Due to hiccup in me receiving TF email notifications I've lost track on your "new" boat search. Got one yet? - :thumb: Art

Yes, we brought home our new 1998 Formula 41PC last week. It ran beautifully at 2200 RPMs and we were averaging about 26.5 MPH. It has Cummins 6CTAs in it rated at 420 HP each. Have not filled up yet so I am unsure of the fuel burn and the fuel gauges were acting strange. Have a lot to do on it, mostly a lot of small deferred maintenance. The PO wasn’t much of a boat guy…. This fall and winter we plan on adding bow and stern thrusters, an extended swim platform and SeaDek to all the exterior areas and cockpit. I just got the new mattress. Have about 20 LED puck style lights to install. Am in the process of ripping out the carpet in the cabins. Changed out 2 batteries today. And the list goes on and on. But so far we love Black Dog, named after our black lab Radar.

Photos, Dave!

Dave - Is it a white boat named "Black Dog"?

Errr... Breaker/Breaker: USCG captain Bob Still to base... we're in vicinity of reported coordinates; searching for Black Dog boat. So far no black boat seen - only white boats on the water. Please check coordinates. We're heading north by northwest looking for black boat.

Photos - Please!!! :speed boat::speed boat::speed boat:

Ok, I hate to steal the thread but I will post a photo or two.

Attachments

• 386C10AC-844F-4889-89EC-7B9166C74A22.jpeg
    386C10AC-844F-4889-89EC-7B9166C74A22.jpeg
    160.7 KB · Views: 6
  • D259C809-6849-45CD-8F95-CD0D9944D4AE.jpg
    D259C809-6849-45CD-8F95-CD0D9944D4AE.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Art
There ya go!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom