Another Newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BuoyCall

Vessel Name
BuoyCall
Vessel Make
2010 Sea Fox 236 Center Console, Looking for a Looper boat
I’m a 25 year Deputy Sheriff here in Florida about to retire in a couple months after shoulder surgery in 2 weeks from breaking a couple car windows of a highway crashed car to pull a gentleman who had a stroke. Injury is just letting me slide to retirement.

Like a lot of others we are interviewing live aboard models and never really thought about a trawler till recently seeing the you tube channels with people who have them. Still have teenagers so when we kick them out in a couple years we can begin the Great Loop then onto the Bahamas.

I started my second career over a year ago and began writing Marine and Commercial insurance making this area my niche to continue this work as we live aboard. Figure I would make my passion my new career. Looking forward to learning about the trawler models and see if will fit our needs. Cheers!!:thumb:

Welcome aboard and good luck with your retirement, it is great!

Thank you for your service!

Thanks!!

Already know one carver model that will not fit us is the 444. Great boat but lacking in the galley in wirds if space and storage. Onto the next one.

Greetings,
Mr. BC. You're talking 2 different types of vessel. Carver is a motor yacht style as opposed to a trawler style. You can live aboard either BUT again, different types of boats.

Dont know why but ive become curious of the trawler set up but ill gave step foot aboard one.

Back
Top Bottom