Aloha fellow Trawler enthusiasts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kirkos

Aloha,

I have been lurking around this forum for many years and finally decided to take the plunge and create an account. I do not know why it took me so long, but it is nice to be able to have more complete access to the site. I have learned a LOT from this forum and have thoroughly enjoyed almost all conversations herein.

I wish I had a boat currently, and if I did, I would tell you all about her! But now is not the right time in my life. Until it is, I will glean as much knowledge as I can here and enjoy the comradery.

I have some boating experience from growing up cruising the Caribbean with my parents. It was on a 34', one-off, French built aluminum sailing catamaran. She was a beautiful boat and quite a unique place to call home until my teenage years. I currently reside on the big island of Hawaii.

I look forward to many conversations to come :)

Sincere Greetings,
Kirkos

Yes, welcome to TF Kirkos. Remember how the song from 'South Pacific' goes - ok, depending on your age, you probably won't - but you could Google it...it goes...
"if you don't have a dream..." (in your case a boat)..."then how're you gonna..?" yeah, Google it... :D

Yes, welcome to TF Kirkos. Remember how the song from 'South Pacific' goes - ok, depending on your age, you probably won't - but you could Google it...it goes...
"if you don't have a dream..." (in your case a boat)..."then how're you gonna..?" yeah, Google it... :D
"Have a dream come true!" I didn't even have to google it ;) I watched that movie many times with my parents growing up.

I appreciate the encouragement!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom