Ahoy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Easternshore

Vessel Name
Pearl
Vessel Make
Beneteau Flyer 12
Hello again, Easternshore (Ed) renewing my greetings to the forum. Relocated from MD to FL and this year began a new career as a member of Florida’s retired community hoping to spend more time on Claret, our MS Pilot 34 Express.

Also a member of the soon to be defunct Yahoo MS group and FB.

With more free time I’m looking forward to working more with this group!

Ed

Well, darn, you ended up on the wrong coast!

Hi Rich, somehow I needed to restart my TF account.
I thought we’d be boating 12 mos of the year but is does get a bit hot in the FL summer! Just printed the photo you sent me of your barnacle blaster set-up, could be tricky as i have the twin diesels which makes maneuvering around the engines very tight.

We’ve planned a few trips, would like to do the FL mini loop through Okeechoobee down the west coast of FL and up the coast back to Vero Beach.

Admiral gave the ok, just want to flush out the engines & change the coolant .

I always enjoy and learn reading your posts.
Cheers, Ed

That's a nice trip around the FML. Have done it complete once and around the edges several times when we had our GB42. Have not found myself too interested in going that far afield in this 30-footer. You see lots of interesting stuff on the FML. I would include Everglades City and the Dry Tortugas (Fort Jefferson). Yes, two engines in that hull is a challenge I am unwilling to accept. Someday, we will recover from the pandemic and Hurricane Michael here, and transients will once again grace our shores in numbers. We have a fine set of empty slips here at the house if you ever get the urge to see the Forgotten Coast and New Orleans and other places of interest including cruising through the last cedar swamp.

Sounds good, will add them to the list, thanks Rich!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom