32 island gypsy Europa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shiprex

We have recently joined Trawler Forum and are excited to be part of your family.
I grew up on the west coast of British Columbia , working on tug boats, guiding on charter fishing boats, scuba diving, etc.
I moved up to the interior of BC away from the ocean, becoming land locked, raising my family,now being empty nesters, and recently retired, we have recently moved to Port Alberni on Vancouver Is. And are wanting to purchase a Trawler.
Wanting to ease ourselves back into marine cruising scene,we do not wish to overreach our experience with to large of a Trawler!
We are looking at a 2000 to a 2006 32 Halvorsen Island Gypsy Europa. Does anyone have any leads on the west coast for a 32 Island Gypsy for sale?
We have also researched the 32 Grand Banks, and love their lines and layout as well, but are, leaning towards the IG as they seem to have lower maintenance, stainless railings, glass decks,larger swim grid,transom door, etc.
The only IG Europa I have found are on the East Coast or Texas, making shipping cost prohibative.
Any help or advise will be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the Trawler Forum and good luck with your search!

Welcome Mate.

Cheers
H.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom