3 yrs a newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trawler nut

hello all. been sitting back and taking all this in for about 3yrs. feel kinda of stupid cause I don't own a boat but would love to. just have to hit the lottery....lol. learned a lot in here. tons of knowledge and you get info from people who care. thought it's about time I get my feet wet and make my 1st post.

Welcome aboard. You don’t have to have a boat to participate here, just enjoy boats...

Yes, welcome to TF. Just get some sort of vessel, and get out there and get learning. Oh, and always wear a life jacket. I first caught the urge as a kid, poling myself around our farm dam in a large and very leaky timber packing case. One trip across - haul out - tip over - put back in - repeat many times a day..! :socool:

Welcome, You have to start somewhere, TN.
Any boat will do. As Peter said, you can start learning with anything that floats. I used to build rafts from driftwood that broke up when we hit the rapids on the Goat River. I slowly increased by skill level and boat size.

No need to be billionaire, just realistic.
Keep up your passion this worth millions.

L

thanks to everyone. I do love boats and never have been one that was into fast. you miss so much by going fast. that's why I love trawlers and for their style.

Back
Top Bottom