Are You Flexible?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I need to go to stretching I have been told I make a 4 x 4 look flexible I guess that's not good. Now we are staying aboard and getting ready for the loop I am spending a lot of time in the engine room and today upside down in the bilge replacing a macerator pump.

Although all is not lost I stopped to watch the Americas Cup while Verizon and NBC sports had other ideas so that was a non event so the next best thing cracked a beer and went fishing.

Tomorrow I need to go shopping for fish I should just give my fishing license to Safeway in exchange for a discount on the fresh fish of the day......

I've pushed my next yoga back to Sunday since these are the only classes that last an hour and they don't turn the heat on.

At this point I believe that I couldnt make it 90 minutes in 95 degree heat.

After just a few sessions I can certainly tell a difference when working on the boat yesterday and I'm not stiff and sore today!

Living on a boat requires you to be flexible and reasonable in shape. Many routine maintenance areas of the boat are in areas that require flexibility and strength to get in and out of. Shoot getting on/off the boat and walk to/from the parking lot carrying stuff can be a work out. I am about in the same weight, health, shape I was 20+ years ago, and most people think I am 10 to 20 year younger than I am, which I attribute to good genes and being a live aboard. :thumb:

Oh I forgot! I also tend to wear tight form tailored cloths which are a constant reminder to stay fit and toned. :flowers:

Last edited:
Just did another session. It concentrated on core which builds your core muscles. I feel like I'm 150 years old...

;)

th

Back
Top Bottom