Way behind on the Breeze series books!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Make
34' CHB
Looking over books on Amazon and remembered I had read one of the Mountain Breeze books by Ed Robinson, or was it two? Only one I guess. Went looking and found there is 5 in the series and not only that there is a new boating series as well, called the Bluewater seriers! Never heard of it.
So now must finish up the Mountain series then start in on the new water group.
Prolific author, but good fast reads!

How much fuel did she take?

Looking over books on Amazon and remembered I had read one of the Mountain Breeze books by Ed Robinson, or was it two? Only one I guess. Went looking and found there is 5 in the series and not only that there is a new boating series as well, called the Bluewater seriers! Never heard of it.
So now must finish up the Mountain series then start in on the new water group.
Prolific author, but good fast reads!

I've read all his books with Prime Unlimiited. Not going to do a spoiler on the Bluewater books but Breeze does spend half of the books worrying about fuel usage, fuel stops, single handing into fuel docks, paying for said fuel with cash and please don't tell anyone that I was here.
Hmm....maybe that is a spoiler. I do enjoy reading Ed's books

Last edited:
The Bluewater series preceded the Mountain series. I have read them all and liked them a lot, except the ending of the Mountain series.

The Mountain series was about stealthy mountaineering skills. The Bluewater series talks a lot about the nitty gritty of living aboard and cruising.

What is next- a desert series?

David

Last edited:
Trawler Trash and Leap of Faith came first.

Back
Top Bottom