Two cows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RT, This one's for you!

A monkey is sitting in a tree, smoking a joint, when a lizard walks past.

The lizard looks up and says "Hey! what are you doing?"

The monkey says "Smoking a joint, come up and join me"

So the lizard climbs up and sits next to the monkey and they have another joint.

After a while, the lizard says his mouth Is 'dry', and that he's going to get a drink from the river.

At the riverbank, the lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls in.

A Crocodile sees this and swims over to the stoned lizard, helping him to the side.

He then asks the lizard, "What's the matter with you?!"

The lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting in the tree, smoking a joint with the monkey and his mouth got dry and that he was so wasted that, when he went to get a drink from the river, he fell in!

The Inquisitive crocodile says he has to check this out.

He walks into the jungle and finds the tree where the monkey is sitting, finishing a joint.

He looks up and says "Hey, MONKEY!"

The Monkey looks down and says

"DUUUUUDE! HOW MUCH WATER DID YOU DRINK?!"

Greetings,
Mr. b. Thanks. Pretty good.

iu

Last edited:
Of all the barnyard animals in school that fall only the two cows had straight A's. When the headmistress was asked why the cows did so well she replied that the cows were the only ones truly moooooo-tivated.

Last edited:
Cow balloon art

Attachments

• 563D890C-D0CD-465D-8480-048BACA213C2.jpg
    563D890C-D0CD-465D-8480-048BACA213C2.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 16
This is a better cow balloon:

Attachments

• cow.jpg
    cow.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 153
Looks like everyone has mooooooved on from this thread. Maybe I'm beating a dead horse, but I thought this would keep going till the cows come home or at least until pigs fly!

Fine, fine, now I have to follow up the previous posts with the Sioux Falls cow. Used to be the Land o' Lakes plant but now it's the Prairie Farms plant. (We also have a ten foot tall bison in Oacoma but I don't want to contribute to thread drift. Even though they're both ungulates and ruminants. And then there's the giant Green Giant in Blue earth a couple hours away, but he's human, not bovine. Well, sort of human.

Attachments

• Sioux Falls Cow.jpg
    Sioux Falls Cow.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 149
Bad day.

Attachments

• cow2.jpg
    cow2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 22
Maybe the Chinese were spying on our farming technology.

I see this thread has still not been cowed into ignominious silence.

I thought I'd test ChatGPT for a cow joke. Not bad......

What do you call a cow that just gave birth?

De-calf-inated!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom