Too many negative posts !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bogranjac1

Come on people !!

Latest post I see is
'Over 60 , got your will prepared ?'

Stop all this negative posting it's not helping anything or anyone.
There's enough on the TV.

Let's get back to talking about boats - anything, even more arguments about anchors !!!
And some more funny humourous lighthearted banter please - like RT firefly' gifs.

Gotta keep our 'chin up' as we Aussie's say and stay positive.
The sun's going rise in the east tomorrow.

Attachments

• 0cea5417-e0f8-405c-f3f1-08216346cbe7.jpg
    0cea5417-e0f8-405c-f3f1-08216346cbe7.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 43
Weird. Don't batteries have as many positive posts as negative posts?

It's helping me.

Sure, it's not all roses. But we're in a pandemic. Many of us are wondering what to do, what will happen, how our lives might change -- basically trying to predict the unpredictable. It's nice to do that amongst a group that's more personal than "the news." There's camaraderie amongst fellow boaters. A shared frame of reference.

I do think most of this is in a Covid-19 sub-forum. I haven't tried to block a sub-forum, so not sure if it's possible, but it might be.

On the other hand, I do hear you that it's great to read strictly boating-related posts as well (Wayfarer, could you pick up the pace, please? ;))

Come on people !!

Latest post I see is

Let's get back to talking about boats - anything, even more arguments about anchors !!!
And some more funny humourous lighthearted banter please - like RT firefly' gifs.

You do realize your post is negative too.

Now this is Harbor Chat and Covid 19 has it's own thread and it is the single issue most on people's minds. It's also brought boating to a near standstill. I'd love to be out cruising instead of trying to figure out to take care of employees and making business plans based on various lengths of time as well as worrying about family and friends.

I feel like the forum members have done an excellent job of intelligent, thoughtful discussion while generally avoiding politics.

On the other hand, I do hear you that it's great to read strictly boating-related posts as well (Wayfarer, could you pick up the pace, please? ;))

Wifey B: I'd love to read more of his type posts but we only have one Wayfarer. :)

Wifey B: I'd love to read more of his type posts but we only have one Wayfarer. :)

More's the pity!

But then he could probably make a bout of Covid sound interesting (no need to prove that though, Wayfarer - stay safe!)

Last edited:
Come on people !!

Latest post I see is

You can always ignore the threads you find negative.

Ted

More's the pity!

But then he could probably make a bout of Covid sound interesting (no need to prove that though, Wayfarer - stay safe!)

Aw, you guys... My head is already too big to fit in most garbage cans, lol.

Aw, you guys... My head is already too big to fit in most garbage cans, lol.

Wifey B: Then get a bigger garbage can. :rofl:

Now wondering why he's been going around checking to see which garbage cans his head will and will not fit in.....:eek::eek:

Back
Top Bottom