No Yacht ... Great Boating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Willy
Vessel Make
Willard Nomad 30'
My good friend Shane VanOrden took this picture a few days ago very close to home while beach combing for wood to carve or whatever. This picture shows clearly one dos'nt need a big yacht to do grand and beautiful things on the water. Of course it helped to be in one of the most beautiful places on the planet one could do this in Puget Sound, on the Chesapeake, Great Lakes, Florida or many other places. I must say, however that Shane made the necessary effort to come here and get out on his old skiff on this fine day when he could have been making money or getting ahead in many other ways he chose to be HERE, at this moment and experience something really worthwhile. So he and I share this moment with you and wish you the best in moments to come.
I wish this image was sharper but I had to downsize it to 300KB to get it to load.

Attachments

• 524beachcombing_filtered copy.jpg
    524beachcombing_filtered copy.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Very nice photo, indeed. The only thing missing is a brown bear shredding his aluminum skiff to get at the bag of beef jerky your friend left under the seat :)

Very nice photo, indeed. The only thing missing is a brown bear shredding his aluminum skiff to get at the bag of beef jerky your friend left under the seat :)

This guy could maybe swim as fast as Willy;)

Shearwater to Khutze Inlet  May 31st 2012 027.jpg

This guy was crossing Princess Royal Reach just North of Sarah Point near Klemtu. The channel was just under a mile wide there, not sure how far grizzlies can swim but certainly further then I can:lol:

Bob

Great photo, Eric. Have a safe journey home.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom