Old 06-30-2015, 08:00 AM   #1
Guru

City: Fort Pierce
Vessel Name: Florita Ann
Vessel Model: 1982 Present
Be exceptionally vigilant

i posted this on OTDE and it later occurred to me that limited its exposure. So here ya go.

======================================

I am a member of the Society of Former Special Agents of the FBI (SFSAFBI). I received the below message from that organization just a few moments ago. Please be aware of your surroundings at all time and report anything that may seem out of the ordinary. Feel free to pass this on to friends and family.

Terry

The FBI and Department of Homeland Security are telling people to be on high alert for terrorist attacks on the Fourth of July, as threats from ISIS grow.

The warning didn't mention any specific known plots, but especially urged local law enforcement to be on the lookout over the holiday weekend, telling them to be "vigilant and prepared."
These warnings go out on a regular basis, but Former Deputy CIA Director Michael Morell told CBS this one is different.
"There's nothing routine about this particular one to me," Morell said. "This one really resonates with me. ... I wouldn't be surprised if we're sitting here a week from today, talking about an attack over the weekend in the United States. That's how serious this is."
As ABC points out, U.S. officials are working hard to shut down any would-be attacks, saying that the FBI has hundreds of investigations underway and that seven arrests have been made in the last two weeks alone.
Most recently, a gunman attacked a beach resort in Tunisia on Friday, killing more than 30 people. ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack.
Mule is offline   Reply With Quote