I just lost my brother...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Words escape us all. As I sit here and type my response I am remembering how special my brother is. We have had a strained relationship over the last several years as he and I continue to grow further apart. Sometimes I feel like he and I are heading in two different directions of our lives. However, with you sharing your news I am reminded how special that connection of family is. Today I will be reaching out to him if anything just to talk.
My thoughts go out to your entire family in this time of loss.

So sorry for your loss Steve.
Your Brothers service to our country will forever be honored and remembered.

Last edited:
Steve,

Very sorry for your loss. I know what a shock a loss like that can be. I lost my BIL this Spring in a heavy machinery accident. He'd been in my family for 50 years. The first of my generation to pass.

So sorry for your loss Steve. Hang in there, and please reach out if I can help in any way.

His loss was the nation's as well as yours; so we all share your grief. Our deepest condolences.

Steve,
I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. I respect his desire to serve, and thank him for that! I can imagine how difficult it is for you and your family right now, but hang in there. We share your grief.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family.
Tom

Steve, I'm so sorry for your loss. Your brother was quite a guy.

I hope your faith and family help during this tough time.

Very sorry for your loss.

Each of us grieves in their own way, of course, but if it was me, I think I would go ahead with the "Dude's Cruise." Seems like a good way to grieve, reminisce, and strengthen the bond with your father. He is probably grieving the loss of his son in ways that most of us cannot even begin to imagine.

So sad to read of your brother’s passing. Prayers and condolences to you and the extended family.

So sorry. Too young, and with a family who will miss him... Prayers for all of you.

Rob

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom