Happy 4th of July!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mako

Guru
Hello everyone at TF and happy 4th of July to you all. Am taking a vacation from Qatar here in Atlanta and this is my first time here for the holiday in over 8 years! Am looking forward to barbecuing some pork sausage (not beef sausage) and then tonight enjoying "explosions" that are fun, not the ones that make you run for cover :)

What are your plans???

We have been in the woods 4 wheeling and popping fireworks and beer tops. Happy 4th!
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1467637425.187121.jpg

Let's not be rubbing in the "I'm in Atlanta" stuff for those of us who are still stuck in the Sand Box. Happy 4th:)

Let's not be rubbing in the "I'm in Atlanta" stuff for those of us who are still stuck in the Sand Box. Happy 4th:)

Hey Larry, Happy 4th. Don't worry, I'll be back in two weeks and then we can invade Tim Horton's again and argue whether a trawler really needs a dishwasher and whether one engine is better than two!

How am I ever going to get this boat pumped out if nine million 4th of July weekend boaters keep hogging the service dock so they can load their coolers full of booze and gigantic tow-behind floaty toys? I should know to stay far, far away on weekends like this.

July 4 raft up. A fun day.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 55
Back
Top Bottom