Gulf Stream slowdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you proposing censorship in a country where freedom of speech is the first amendment?

Harbor Chat is a great place to go for off topic discussions with otherwise like minded individuals (boaters). There could be a sub forum called 'Off Topic' with a caveat you enter at your own risk, no snowflakes need apply.

Some of us remember history and care not to repeat it. Right now there are childrens books we grew up with that are being banned by the feel good crowd for heavens sake. Remember WW2 and the outrage at piles of books going up in flames.

We all have an opinion based on our own beliefs. Ignoring the opinions of others is not the way the free world so live.
Not taking the bait

We are doing our best. Just feel free to report something when it gets off subject and we will try to correct it.
I wish I could block Harbor Chat. Unfortunately it is like any circus, you have to watch.

You can always set individual threads on "ignore" and they'll disappear. I find that helpful for my peace of mind from time to time.

You can always set individual threads on "ignore" and they'll disappear. I find that helpful for my peace of mind from time to time.
Where is that setting??

go up to the top "Thread tool"
Must only be for the web view... don't have it on the tablet app.
Even on the web version, i dont see that option.

Last edited:
Must only be for the web view... don't have it on the tablet app.
Even on the web version, i dont see that option.
That's correct. It is one of the choices of a drop down under the thread tools.. Web version has several features that are missing with the TF app.

Greetings,
Mr. b. I think this supposed slowing is way down the list of "fixes" necessary and IF other more pressing concerns are addressed, will probably fix itself or at least stabilize.

Back
Top Bottom