Congratulations to the Champions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BandB

Guru
Wifey B: I cheered for the team they beat, but the Cavaliers pulled off something incredible. However, I've never seen a city as energized by a win as Cleveland is. We were here when the game was won and yesterday. We left this morning while the parade was starting. However, we've followed it online some of the day. The fans who have turned out. I'm unhappy we lost, but happy for the city of Cleveland. They've also celebrated without any riots or violence or anything of that nature. It's been stirring to watch and I'm not generally big on parades and such. So, congratulations to the Cleveland Cavaliers and the city of Cleveland.

P.S. Sorry you have to soon suffer through another Browns season.

Wifey B: I cheered for the team they beat, but the Cavaliers pulled off something incredible. However, I've never seen a city as energized by a win as Cleveland is. We were here when the game was won and yesterday. We left this morning while the parade was starting. However, we've followed it online some of the day. The fans who have turned out. I'm unhappy we lost, but happy for the city of Cleveland. They've also celebrated without any riots or violence or anything of that nature. It's been stirring to watch and I'm not generally big on parades and such. So, congratulations to the Cleveland Cavaliers and the city of Cleveland.

P.S. Sorry you have to soon suffer through another Browns season.

My, how times have changed. In the good ole days, they were affectionately know as the Cleveland Cadavers.

My, how times have changed. In the good ole days, they were affectionately know as the Cleveland Cadavers.

Wifey B: Definitely a magical time for them right now. The whole thing of Lebron returning there building to this. You can see how much more this championship meant to him than the two in Miami.

Steph will return. He's just such a nice kid and he's done so much that no one believed he'd do. I remember watching him in college at Davidson. Easy to get tickets to their games. And Minnesota drafted two point guards ahead of him. Jonny Flynn and Ricky Rubio. But he's just good on and off the court. He's the reason I root for the Warriors. Otherwise it's Charlotte Hornets and Miami Heat.

He'll have more moments, but this is Lebron's biggest career moment. The celebration was like none I've seen before. Closest maybe was Dallas's win for Dirk but it was small compared to this.

And all the watch parties they had in Cleveland for the games, people paid $5 a ticket and it all went to charity. $717,000.

Now, tomorrow life in Cleveland returns to normal.

For us, it was just an unexpected part of cruising to be in Cleveland for Game 7. We sure didn't plan that.

Back
Top Bottom