The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BandB

Guru
Wifey B: 38 Pts. 7-13 on 3's. Up 3-1. Yay Steph. :dance::dance::dance:

I love Riley too. :)

I'm not much of a baseball fan. Are those numbers good?

I'm not much of a baseball fan. Are those numbers good?

Wifey B: They are basketball. Steph Curry's numbers from last night. He's number 30. He made 7 of his 13 three point shots which is very good and why he's the league MVP, although he'd just had a couple of off games. That puts the Golden State Warriors up on the Cleveland Cavaliers three games to one in the finals. And why is someone who lives in Fort Lauderdale interested in the Warriors and Steph? Because I did live in Charlotte. He did too. He went to high school in Charlotte and then college at Davidson (outside Charlotte) and his father was employed by the Charlotte Bobcats/Hornets and retired as a player as their all time leading scorer. But then back to Steph. He's just a really nice guy, from a good family. He's always been super nice. He does very nice things for fans and others. I feel privileged to have met him and to know him (not claiming we're close friends or that he'd even know me now).

So that's the translation.

And I'm sure you knew those were basketball numbers, but I don't care. I do know the Seattle NBA team jumped to Oklahoma and left the area barren.

Go Warriors!

That Oklahoma team was tough. Tougher than I ever remember the Sonics!! I think the move served them well. That was a tremendous series.

Go Warriors!

That Oklahoma team was tough. Tougher than I ever remember the Sonics!! I think the move served them well. That was a tremendous series.

Wifey B: They sure scared me. I'm still amazed the Warriors came back to beat them. The Warriors were just the more mature team. Yeah, the end of their time in Seattle was tanking and top pick and drafting Durant. The Thunder just reverted to hero ball. I hope Durant doesn't leave OKC.

Back
Top Bottom