Wooden Boat Festival Madisonville,La.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kartracer

Guru
Vessel Name
M/V LUNASEA
Vessel Make
45ft Bluewater Coastal
Oct 12-13 on the Tchefuncte River. If anyone plans to attend you are welcome aboard LUNA SEA. We will have food and drinks for all, we are dock directly across from festival at Marina Del Ray. If coming by water we have two extra slips you can use, if coming by land we have gated private parking. PM for info and RSVP

Kart,

I hear that's great fun! I'm out of town that weekend but I'm sure the Rufnek and a few others will be over from GYC. I'm going to try and make it next year.

Have Fun!

Keith

Ronnie. that sounds good, I'll see if we can make it for the 12th, too bad it will have to be by car. I'll let you know in advance.
Steve

We had a great visit to the Wooden Boat Show today. We arrived to excellent Bloody Marys, Mimosas, and food on Ronnie and Cathy's MV Luna Sea. Then were driven across the Tchefuncte River to the show. We were so busy looking at so many beautiful classic wooden boats we didn't think to take many pictures, but below are a couple. One of Luna Sea, the middle, in her slip, and another from the hwy bridge of a small portion of the boats along the Madisonville City Wall dock.
It was a beautiful cool day.
Many thanks to Ronnie, Cathy and their crew of family and friends we really enjoyed the day!!
Steve and Marsha

Attachments

• Luna Sea In Madisonville.JPG
    Luna Sea In Madisonville.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 68
  • wooden boat show Madisonville 2019 (2).jpeg
    wooden boat show Madisonville 2019 (2).jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 70
I was warned about this. I am getting a boat survey haulout at Bent Marine at 11:00 on Friday.
I believe I have to move the boat by Dec 4. It's a Hatteras 42 LRC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom