Free Enterprise works

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank's Marin,

No *...have'nt changed browsers. And you usually do'nt see the box as I type out the quote instead of c & paste. I have a friend that visits regularly and is a Mac expert so I'll ask him. Thanks for the try Marin. Also I need to frequently click on the spell checker 8 times before it will admit I've misspelled words. Not the least user friendly. But this site is a lot better than the Willard Boat Owners Yahoo Group site. haha the spell checker must have heard me ....took only one ckick!

nomadwilly wrote:
Thank's Marin,

No *...have'nt changed browsers. And you usually do'nt see the box as I type out the quote instead of c & paste.
Ideally, of course, you should be able to click on "Quote" in another person's post and you will automatically get that person's post in the "double line" format which you can then go in and trim to the part you want to respond to, and then type your response below it.* No cutting and pasting needed.* But for some reason you get that box when you do this instead of what your quote looks like above.* Hopefully your Mac-smart friend will be able to cure this for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom