Water Temp Gauge not active.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ben

Guru
Vessel Name
Silver Lining
Vessel Make
Heritage East 44 / Twin Perkins T6.3544
Water temp gauge pegged on zero today in both pilot house and fly bridge. Was working yesterday. Did I kick something?

Where should I start looking and what are my steps? Engine is an American Diesel refit of a Ford Lehman 135. Not sure where sender is yet.

Many Thanks!

I can't help you with the location of yours but, yeah, I have managed to knock the spade connector loose at the sender on my starboard Deere more than once. It's great when it turns out to be something that simple. :) Hope that's all it is for you.

Attachments

• DeereTempSender.jpg
    DeereTempSender.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: Ben
I can't help you with the location of yours but, yeah, I have managed to knock the spade connector loose at the sender on my starboard Deere more than once. It's great when it turns out to be something that simple. :) Hope that's all it is for you.

Thanks!

Yes, the gauges are dead at both stations so I need to start looking. I was deep into another project yesterday and had a family commitment, so couldn't stay to diagnose.

In my geek dreams, in the future I'd really like to put multiple gauges around the engine for better info. But just need to fix the one problem first!

Back
Top Bottom