Skilled trades???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Divealot

Veteran Member
My location is Anacortes at the present.

I am looking to do some pretty major electrical modifications to my trawler. Install a generator, isolation transformer, various alarms, cameras etc.

Do you have any experience with a yard more importantly a person who is very knowledgeable and has the credentials to insure all is done right.

Second question: who or where is the best place to speak to a knowledgeable person about instruments to determine what all is needed and where to obtain and install said equipment?

My location is Anacortes at the present.

I am looking to do some pretty major electrical modifications to my trawler. Install a generator, isolation transformer, various alarms, cameras etc.

Do you have any experience with a yard more importantly a person who is very knowledgeable and has the credentials to insure all is done right.

Second question: who or where is the best place to speak to a knowledgeable person about instruments to determine what all is needed and where to obtain and install said equipment?

The guy you need to talk to is Greg Harmon at Harmon Marine in Anacortes. He is my favorite boat tech anywhere, and I've tried a few (meaning I've tried a lot). He can do or manage everything you describe, and it will be expertly done and fairly priced. He works with the yard in Anacortes when needed.

No relation other than I've had him do lots of work for me over several years. He's really busy so not always available, but a great resource if the timing works.

Back
Top Bottom