RayMarine Printed Handbooks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Alaskan Sea-Duction
Vessel Make
1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
Well dang. Got taken again.

As some of you all know I had some issues with uploading CE routes to my Raymarine c97. Found out I needed a software update. When I updated my unit, it also updated the operation manual in pdf format.

So I down loaded the file to a thumb drive and took it to my local print shop. (too big to print on the boat printer). I also like manuals in print for quick reference.

Back to the boat all proud of myself, new manual in hand and I sat down to start seeing the new stuff. LOL Then in this section it states if you would like a "High-Quality Professionally-Printed Manual!" Go figure.

Went to the web link (below) and found out I could have bought the manual for $14 + shipping. That was way less than I paid at the print shop. Yes that is the Admiral you hear laughing......:facepalm:

New c and e Manuals

Last edited:
I have all my manuals on my iPad on the iBook app in PDF, it works really great. Doesn't take up much room on the boat and very easy to scroll through when looking for something specific.

Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum

I have all my manuals on my iPad on the iBook app in PDF, it works really great. Doesn't take up much room on the boat and very easy to scroll through when looking for something specific. Added a pic.

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1456102269.592699.jpg

Back
Top Bottom