Raymarine e127 chart blanks out when shifting Autopilot.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fryedaze

Guru
Vessel Name
Fryedaze
Vessel Make
MC 42 (Overseas Co) Monk 42
After updating my charts in January my chart plotter blanks out to a white screen when shifting the auto pilot to auto or standby. If I am zoomed way in the chart returns in about 10 seconds. If I am zoomed out a clock rotates on the screen and it takes minutes for the chart to return. I can make it come back faster if I zoom in, and then I can zoom back out.
Everything worked fine until I renewed my charts for the yearly subscription.
Has anyone seen or solved this. It feels like a memory issue. The charts are not stiching together rapidly and smoothly.
Thanks

Which charts are you using. I have an e127 and a a128 networked and have Navionics charts. My update expires on the 27th. Maybe I don’t want to update them now...

Which charts are you using. I have an e127 and a a128 networked and have Navionics charts. My update expires on the 27th. Maybe I don’t want to update them now...
Navionics Sonar Charts USA and Canada+

Great, now I don’t think that I will update the charts, thanks for the heads up.

Do you have the most recent Raymarine firmware update for your generation MFD? I had a problem with 2006 generation C120 not loading new maps without the latest firmware. You can check your version then look on Raymarines support pages to see if there is an update.

Last time I checked, they were not offering updates to Lighthouse II software. The e127 will not run Lighthouse III.

Do you have the most recent Raymarine firmware update for your generation MFD? I had a problem with 2006 generation C120 not loading new maps without the latest firmware. You can check your version then look on Raymarines support pages to see if there is an update.
SCORE! I downloaded and updated the firmware. Even though my plotter has the 19.03 version from 2017, there have made revisions to the revision and not changed the revision number. The website has info that stated it would correct these lags.

? Awesome. I forgot to mention the Raymarine forum is an excellent source for info. They have helped me solve a number of issues on our G-Series system.

Last time I checked, they were not offering updates to Lighthouse II software. The e127 will not run Lighthouse III.

Isn’t it clever how they do that. I miss the days, when you by something, it lasts forever and your kids get to throw it away.?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom