Navionics+Regions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jtulls

Anybody out there have the new Navionics+ Regions charts? It looks like they just came out this summer. I'm on the west coast and it looks like the area I would venture is all on one card (some east coasters might be split between two cards) so they would be $50 cheaper than the Navionics+ card. Just looking for some feedback if anyone has used them.

Yes I have it. Navionics + works great. You just download the areas you want to travel in. I have it on Raymarine and can also sync between my iPad and chart plotter.

Yes, I have Navionics+ Regions. It's very helpful. It gives you Navionics+: Nautical Chart, SonarChart™ HD bathymetry map, Community Edits and one year of free daily updates and all sorts of other functionality such as route creation, tide info, weather, currents, etc. It's worth every cent.

Good to hear the feedback -- it looks like for the 'Regions' version, the charts come pre-loaded so it's just plug and play, but with the standard Nav+ you can download all of the US. Also, the sync feature seems really cool, I just read up on it a little but it seems cool if I spend some time on the phone/tablet planning to just send it over and not have to input everything again

Back
Top Bottom