Navionics Points of Interest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jmreim

Vessel Name
Boundless
Vessel Make
2013 North Pacific 43'
Hoping someone can point me in the right direction - this has been SO frustrating!

I have a new Raymarine Axiom display running Lighthouse 3 with Navionics charts. I understand auto-routing when you pan to a location on the chart, touch/hold that location and auto-route to it. Simple and straight forward.

My issue is when I don't know exactly where my destination is located on the chart and want the software to find it. For example, my boat is currently in Oxford,MD and suppose I want to find marinas in Solomons, MD. Can I see a list of all marinas in Solomons? Or can I find a specific marina in Solomons (e.g. Zahnisers)? I've been using Navionics on my iPad for years and these features are easy to access/use - I just can't figure out how to do it on my beautiful new Raymarine Axiom system.
HELP!!!

Thx -
Jim

I am checking with my Raymarine friends to see if they know. In the mean time I'd say use the coordinates to put in the destination waypoint as a coordinate. If you're already using Navionics on your iPad you should be able to find the coordinates there.

Back
Top Bottom